The purpose of this Information Security Policy is to protect the information assets involved in the services provided by Mobbeel. It is Mobbeel’s policy to ensure that:
- Information is protected against loss of availability, confidentiality and integrity.
- The information is protected against unauthorised access.
- Applicable legal requirements are met.
- Business requirements with respect to information security and information systems are met.
- The Security Committee assesses Mobbeel’s information assets, from which the risk analysis and subsequent risk management will be derived. Both the risk analysis and risk management will be reviewed annually by the Management, which will decide whether a new risk analysis and risk management will be carried out.
- The risks to be addressed will be reflected in the Security Plan.
- Security incidents are reported and dealt with appropriately.
- Procedures are established to comply with the Security Policy.
- The Security Officer shall be responsible for maintaining this policy, the management manual, procedures and for providing support in their implementation.
- In addition to supervising and checking compliance with the Security Plan for that year.
- Each employee is responsible for complying with this Policy and its procedures as applicable to his or her job.
- It is Mobbeel’s policy to implement, maintain and monitor the information security management system.
- Mobbeel’s objectives are to improve the security of software products, the security of technical information, the confidentiality of the organisation’s information and the security of equipment.
- Mobbeel is committed to proactively take all necessary actions to achieve continuous improvement of the information security management system.